Bid & Change Order Proposals
1. When using the contacts and journal messaging within IntelliBid (or JobTrac), show how to add bidding contractors (or customers for direct bidding without a GC) for sending out bid proposals and change order proposals.
2. Show how to edit a bid proposal to suite the specific jobs scope or qualifications.
3. Show how to choose pricing options to include with bid from lump sum to various breakout prices including alternate pricing requests. (Note: Advanced Breakout is not discussed in this seminar)
4. Show how to freeze a bid and submit it by print or emailing including attaching additional documents when emailing.
5. Show how the bid proposal will be tracked in the projects Journal Message tab of the Job Registry.
6. Show how to edit a change order proposal to suite the specific jobs scope or qualifications.
7. Show how to choose pricing options to include with the change order from lump sum to various breakout pricing requests. (Note: Advanced Breakout is not discussed in this seminar)
8. Show how to freeze a change order and set an expiry date for the change order that IntelliBid will automatically prompt you on past due submitted change notices.
9. Show how the change order proposal will be tracked in the projects Journal Message tab of the Job Registry in IntelliBid.
10. For JobTrac users, show how the change order proposal is also listed in the Journal Message tab in JobTrac as submitted and the change order is listed in the Change Order tab of JobTrac allowing the project manager to track the status of an approved or rejected change notice.
11. For JobTrac users show how a change order proposal can be submitted in JobTrac rather than IntelliBid. Show how a change order can be estimated and frozen in IntelliBid can still get listed in the Change Order tab in JobTrac.
Unlimited free webinars with an active service contract*
*To renew your contract and begin taking advantage of our webinar training series, contact your ConEst account representative, or call 1-800-662-7687 x1 for more information.