This webinar is designed for the user interested in Conest’s advanced assembly features. In this seminar, the user will be given an understanding of the various formulas and factors used in the ConEst assemblies. Understanding Assembly Groups will also be discussed. An Assembly Group is a feature that allows you to pre-select specific items in an assembly that will be automatically included when the assembly is taken off. You will be shown how to create an assembly group including adding the group to Job Spec.
Objective: This seminar will give the user knowledge of the advanced features when working with assemblies in their IntelliBid database
Recommended Prerequisite: Creating and Modifying Assemblies – Part I Webinar
• Formula/Variable Maintenance
• Labor Formulas and Auto-Labor Factor Maintenance
• Describe and Create an Assembly Group
• Add an Assembly Group to Job Spec
• Apply formulas, multipliers, and labor factors to items
• Lookup and add existing groups to your own assemblies
• Import Temporary Assemblies into your database
• Test new assemblies – 3 important steps
Unlimited free webinars with an active service contract*
*To renew your contract and begin taking advantage of our webinar training series, contact your Conest account representative, or call 603 437 9353 x1 for more information.