This seminar series covers procedures for adding or editing assemblies in your IntelliBid database. IntelliBid has thousands of prebuilt assemblies to choose from. However, in your installations you may use a different part than what has been included in an IntelliBid assembly, or you may want to create an assembly of items for an installation that you frequently use that is specific to your business.
Part I of this seminar is designed to give the user basic knowledge in working with assemblies in their IntelliBid database. Item Library Maintenance is discussed as it relates to building, editing and organizing assemblies in the database.
Objective: This seminar will give the user the basic knowledge of adding or modifying assemblies to their IntelliBid database.
• Locate and modify an assembly in Item Library Maintenance – copy and paste
• Locate items to add to an assembly using the Search function and IntelliBid’s Explorer
• Learn how to add an Assembly List to organize assemblies in catalogs
• Learn how to name an assembly and items in an assembly
• Define titles, primary items, byproducts and single items
• Add / Insert / Replace item material and labor multipliers in an assembly or assembly list
• Create a Temporary Assembly directly in takeoff
• Create additional assemblies by copying and modifying an original assembly
• Learn how to test a new assembly by following 3 easy but important steps
Unlimited free webinars with an active service contract*
*To renew your contract and begin taking advantage of our webinar training series, contact your ConEst account representative, or call 603-437-9353 x1 for more information.