This webinar covers procedures for viewing electronic plans and counting symbols by areas and drawings. This session will also cover measuring distances between several points on your drawing, calculating areas, adding symbols and annotations to the drawing and identifying what has changed in revised drawings. You will see the interface between SureCount and IntelliBid providing the assemblies to create the takeoff for each symbol.
Objective: This seminar will give the user the basic knowledge of using SureCount to takeoff counts and measurements and then moving those counts and measurement into IntelliBid.
Recommended Prerequisite: Experience with IntelliBid/ Basic Takeoff Webinar
• Learn to view electronic plans and count symbols by areas and by drawing
• Edit drawing description to match the actual drawing name (E2-3 Lighting Plan Area B North)
• Learn how to create symbols and measurement IDs
• Learn how to count symbols using manual count and auto count
• Learn how to measure branch and add boxes, connectors, and a K factor.
• Learn how to interface with IntelliBid takeoff in providing items and assemblies to create the takeoff for each symbol.
• Learn how to identify revised drawings to see what exactly has changed.
Cost $35.00 / Unlimited free webinars with an active service contract*
PLEASE HAVE YOUR COUPON CODE READY UPON CHECKOUT if you do not have a coupon code and have an active service contract please email email@example.com
*To renew your contract and begin taking advantage of our webinar training series, contact your ConEst account representative, or call 1-800-662-7687 x1 for more information.