There are several bid templates shipped with the software. Bids are based on templates and you can create your own by pre-setting values (bid rates, burden and fringe dollars for each resource, PM rates, costs for field storage, office trailer, living allowance, overhead, profit, etc). Once these values are permanently set, they are already in the bid when you open bid Recap.
1. From the Sidebar click Maintenance / Bid Template
2. Click Copy and select the template you wish to copy from.
3. Type in a name for your template (your company name) and click OK.
4. At the top right of the screen for Default Bid Preference select your bid template (every new job you create will always use this template).
5. Modify the cells in RED by typing in your Values as shown below (labor rates in cell E10 and E11). Continue typing in your values.