Constructech’s 2017 Commercial Top Products Help Rebuild America
Carol Stream, Ill. – March 7, 2017 – This year is set to be a big year in construction, as new initiatives and IoT solutions lay the foundation for rebuilding America.
To honor the solutions setting out to change the course of construction, the editors at Constructech magazine have named the commercial Top Product Award winners for 2017. Each year, the awards represent the most innovative technological solutions revitalizing commercial construction, enabling major contractors to take on some of the industry’s most challenging projects in smarter and more efficient ways.
With the technology advancement in construction, builders are in a constant search for the right solution to assist in design, project management, estimating/bidding, customer service, and so much more, and technology developers are answering the call. Each submitted product was evaluated on its ability to increase efficiency, productivity, and collaboration from the field to office.
“With a renewed focus on construction in the country, the contractors will have their work cut out for them,” says Peggy Smedley, editorial director of Constructech magazine and president of Specialty Publishing Media. “The Top Products chosen this year have proven to help construction professionals stand out in a competitive marketplace.”
Selected products are awarded as either a New Product, which has been on the market for two years, or as a Trusted Product, which has been on the market for three years or more.
“This year’s commercial Top Products are giving contractors better insights into business,” says Laura Black, editor, Constructech magazine. “This will ultimately help construction companies make important buying decisions for the year ahead.”
Some of the recipients of the commercial Constructech Top Products for 2017 are:
- BIM 360 from Autodesk
- e-Builder Enterprise from e-Builder
- Eclipse from Explorer Software
- eCMS v. 4.1 from Computer Guidance Corp.
- IntelliBid from ConEst Software Systems
- Navigator CONNECT Edition from Bentley Systems
- On Screen Takeoff from On Center Software
- PMWeb Version 5.0 from PMWeb Inc.
- Procore from Procore Technologies
- ProjectWise from Bentley Systems
- SiteSense from Intelliwave Technologies Inc.
- The RFI Integrated Plan Room from Pantera Global Technology
- Cloud EPC from Cloud EPC
- HoloBuilder from HoloBuilder Inc.
- Mosaic Mobile from Plexxis Software
- On Screen Estimating Pro from McCormick Systems Inc.
About Constructech magazine
Constructech magazine is where construction and technology converge. The publication influences construction professionals to unleash the business value of technology. constructech.com