This tip is about drawing straight and concentric lines when creating measurements. Sometimes you may find that as you drag your mouse along the drawing, the lines are racked, causing you to slow down and lose time trying to straighten each line as shown in Figure 1 below:
How to draw straight and concentric lines:
- Place your mouse cursor at the starting point of the measurement
- Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard
- Left click and drag the mouse along the measurement path
- At the end of the path, release the Shift key and left mouse button
- SureCount will automatically snap a straight line
- Repeat these steps for the next direction or to begin another measurement
Following these steps will help you measure faster to create more professional looking layouts as shown in Figure 2 below:
About Our Tips
You’ve invested in software that is feature rich, and we want to help you get the most out of it! These tips are for new and existing users to learn about the latest enhancements, methods, and shortcuts that will help you save time and increase workflow efficiency.
Send us your tip ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll share them with the ConEst community.